Healthy Peppermint Hot Cocoa Brownies (Vegan, Gluten Free)
These healthy donuts are super rich and taste like peppermint hot chocolate! They're gluten free and vegan and only require 1 bowl to make.
- 2 cups flour see notes!
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup cane or coconut sugar + 2 tbsp if using coconut
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¼ cup oat milk or any nondairy milk
- ¼ cup avocado oil or any neutral oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
In a large bowl, combine the oat milk, avocado oil, peppermint extract, vanilla extract, and sugar. Sift in all the dry ingredients: gluten free flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix until combined, then pipe into a donut pan. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.